Storytelling Training: How to Inspire and Influence
Too often, people think that the data, or product, or truth speaks for itself. It rarely does. That’s why our trainings are de†signed to humanize complex ideas, especially when they challenge the status quo.
- Learn and apply a 3-step narrative framework for any high-stakes presentation
- Translate business imperatives into strategic messaging that connects with audiences
- Develop the mindset and methodologies that truly inspire and influence people
- Reframe challenging problems into opportunities, possibilities, and next-level potential
- Convey the meaning at the heart of a transformation and the impact in people’s lives
- Practice techniques that humanize data and present your message in memorable terms
Who We've Worked With
A Different Kind of Storytelling
Most people think of storytelling as once upon fairy tales or how to tell a better anecdote. In contrast, we teach how to “think in narrative”— both as a mindset and a set of methodologies with strategic and practical use cases. This is narrative intelligence: the ability to move people and ideas towards a shared future. We can train your team on how to narrate transformation, and leverage the power of storytelling as a business discipline and force multiplier.
our storytelling training focuses on the following competencies:
- Deliver high-stakes presentations
- Craft persuasive business cases
- Humanize technical roadmaps
- Create empathy for user needs
- Develop executive presence
- Translate data into insights
- Deepen authenticity and rapport
- Strengthen self-confidence
Why the Data Gets
Lost in Translation
Too often, people think that the data, or product, or truth speaks for itself. It rarely does. When you start with data, your story is dead on arrival. Audiences have no context or empathy for the message. Instead, people get defensive and skeptical. It comes down to framing the right story. Storytelling is the key to persuading, inspiring, and influencing a wide range of audiences.
Let's Work Together
We’d love to connect and hear your story. Tell us more about your work and you hope we can help.