Is there anyone who hasn’t dreamt of escaping the 9 to 5 and running their own business?
It sounds like a dream to many of us, but striking out on your own comes with its own set of unique challenges. Here at Get Storied, part of our focus is on rebooting ourselves — and rebooting careers is frequently a part of that.
That’s why Michael will be speaking at the Reboot Workshop this Saturday, January 28th from 10am to 4pm at the New York City coworking loft in Tribeca!
So what’s it like?
Reboot Workshop is a day-long unconference for freelancers, startups, and business owners (and those aspiring to be) to answer the burning questions you have about what it takes to get started, be successful, and thrive in your business.
Learn from established experts how to:
- Establish a killer brand identity that resonates with customers
- Craft the perfect bio to build credibility and trust
- Spread your message to influencers through word of mouth marketing
- Hear the latest trends in digital publishing, tablets, and mobile
- Avoid a tax hit from Uncle Sam with our tax and accounting tips
- Maintain work-life balance with our health and wellness tips
Join us for a full day of learning:
- 10 awesome speakers giving 5-minute, “ignite-style” presentations (no death by
- The camp-style “unconference” format lets you jump around to topics you want to learn
- Coffee and lunch are provided
- Fantastic networking opportunity
- Each presenter is giving away valuable prizes
- It’s only $40.
To learn more about what Reboot is all about, click here.