About Get Storied
Get Storied is a storytelling and culture-making company. Advising leaders at Facebook, Google, Tesla, and dozens of high-growth companies. We work extensively with heads of product, design, and marketing in Silicon Valley and beyond. Anyone who needs to sell the future, deliver on oversized expectations, and has an epic story worth telling.
Our specialty is how to tell the story of disruptive innovation. From strategic positioning and messaging to leading massive change and transformation. Since 2002, our storytelling training has been delivered to managers across 34 industries and 16 countries. Featured in Fast Company, TIME, and Wired.
As an Executive Assistant, you will contribute to all areas of our business, including our client advisory and training practice by working closely with the Chief of Staff, and supporting the founder and CEO. You will report to the Chief of Staff. You must have a background in customer service, and intuitively seek to up-level customer experience with each interaction. You are passionate about using technology business tools, you love supporting process and improving workflows. You are highly organized, and very comfortable with cloud based SaaS systems. Your attitude is, “if I don’t know it, I can learn it.” You embrace the digital age, and are highly productive in a “virtual team” office environment. This role is ideal for someone with a desire to learn and build a career with our company. Strong potential for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Admin support to Chief of Staff and CEO
- Scheduling/calendar management support
- Business Development admin support
- SaaS systems/admin support
- Online research of opportunities and individuals
- CRM contact management
- Logistics and purchasing
- Google Drive document management and updates
- Project management support
- Participate in virtual team meetings
Capabilities – the experience and skills you’ll need:
- Customer Service background
- Expert knowledge of G-Suite of apps
- Basic CRM knowledge
- Previous experience in scheduling, managing multiple calendars
- Familiarity with basic project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to write, speak, and use language effectively
Other Key Attributes:
- Gracious communication skills
- Highly disciplined
- Experienced in working with a virtual team across time-zones
- Eager to learn, and loves research
- Ambitious to be successful, yet have the humility to pay your dues.
- You prioritize instinctively
- Mature, with a passion to work in service of others
- Led by integrity, authenticity, and discretion
- A Native English speaker, and based in the US or Canada.
This is a full-time position. Must be based in North America, and available during US business hours. 1-4 years of previous executive level assistant experience required. C-level executive assistant experience a plus.
- Contractor position
- Work remotely from anywhere (U.S. time zones required)