Hey there, storyteller!
We know getting started in a new place on the web can get confusing, so we put together some of our favorite content on GetStoried.com you might want to read. It’s our way of saying hi, introducing you to our tribe, and help you find what you need to get storied.
Most Popular Posts
- You Can’t Change Anything You Hate
- Thought Leadership Equals Career Independence
- Find a Better Mission For Yourself
- Everyone Has a Story to Tell
- My Inner Geek’s Guide to 33 Business Productivity Tools
- Fundraisers: Why Should I Believe You?
- How to Brand as a Thought Leader
- 12 Questions for a Better Fundraising Story
- The Case for Business Storytelling
Featured Guest Posts
Sometimes Michael writes sweet content for other places, too. Here are some of our favorites.
- The Resume is Dead, The Bio is King (99percent.com)
- Four Storytelling Genres of Brand Reinvention (PSFK.com)
- 4 Steps to Stronger, Hero Focused Appeals (Network for Good)
Podcasts and Videos
Who says it’s all about the written content? Here are some podcasts and videos Michael’s done on and off the site.
- Zappos Insights: The Link Between Culture and Storytelling
- BlogCastFM: Michael Margolis Talks About Storytelling and Content Ecosystems
- Business Tooligans: How to be Credible Without All the Credentials
- Brands Conf 2011 with Jonathan Kay: Brands as Storytellers
Get To Know Michael
Want to see who the guy behind all of this storytelling stuff is? Yeah, us too. Here’s more about Michael.
Want to chat? Get in touch with the Get Storied Team below.
(We really do like hearing from you. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or glowing praise. And hey, if you want to send chocolate, who are we to say no?)