The New Storytellers: Join us for a interview series on storytelling and the new language of business. Each session is an interactive dialogue with a high-profile guest spanning many diverse worlds, ideas, and domains.
The show interviews many unique and insightful guests about how storytelling connects and plays out in their respective thought leadership arena. The goal is to show how storytelling is the foundation of every business and social domain, curated through the voices of leading experts, creatives, and visionaries. Its time we explore the evolving boundaries of storytelling in this new age of communications. Of course, in each interview you equally get to meet each guest and explore their storied path.
This is intended to be an intimate, provocative, and insightful series. We try to fill a unique void in exploring the heart of communications, perception, and truth. And assemble diverse voices and perspectives as part of a global dialogue. Hope you can join the conversation. Stay tuned – we’ll be announcing more scheduled guests spanning the worlds of branding, social media, anthropology, transmedia, social change, culture creation, leadership, innovation, collective intelligence, and so much more.
- Episode 1 – Michael Margolis, Founder, Get Storied: PODCAST
- Episode 2 – Grant McCracken, Biz anthropologist: PODCAST
- Episode 3 – Lance Weiler, transmedia storytelling: PODCAST
- Episode 4 – Paul Costello, identity in conflict zones: PODCAST
- Episode 5 – Christina Baldwin, self-reflection as leadership: PODCAST
- Episode 6 – Jerry Michalski, Relationship economy: PODCAST
- Episode 7 – David Polinchock, brand experience design: PODCAST
- Episode 8 – Peter Forbes, ecological storytelling PODCAST
- Episode 9 – Brian Solis, social media storytelling PODCAST
- Episode 10 – David Siteman Garland, content creation VIDEOCAST
- Episode 11 – Shawn Callahan, using a Story Bank VIDEOCAST
- Episode 12 – Desda Zuckerman, soul story VIDEOCAST
The History of the Show
This series began as an audio podcast series which has since shifted to video interviews. The early broadcasts were redistributed on iTunes and you can subscribe to itunes feed. Not all show are on the feed due to technical difficulty which we hope to solve very soon. The videocasts are recorded on Skype and served up through Vimeo.
You probably know some people who would love listening to this series. Please help spread the word by re-posting and re-tweeting across your network. If you have suggestions about future guests, email me at [email protected]
Don’t Miss Out! Sign up for updates
You’ll receive future guest announcements and links to recordings. You can opt out anytime.