Redefine your Narrative
Get Storied offers unparalleled experience in Storytelling Architecture. We work with wide range of institutions, ranging from Fortune 500s to government agencies to large nonprofits. You can look to us to define, articulate, and execute on your innovation agenda with the power of story.
Since 2009, we’ve managed a growing portfolio of engagements for clients like Audubon, Ariba, Bloomberg, California State Library, and Sanofi-Aventis. We specialize in serving organizations that want to disrupt their industry, redefine a cause, or transform the broader culture.
The real reasons most innovation initiatives fail:
- There is no story alignment at the leadership and strategy level
- Drive for self-validation hijacks the organization’s authentic storyline
- Critical dimensions of culture and identity are under-estimated
- Change is framed as a judgment and repudiation of the past
- Individuals and stakeholders can’t find themselves in the new story
- Big promises are not translated into new experiences, rituals, and habits
- Larger story and underlying motivations are lost in translation
When you’re facing a period of growth, change, or turn-around, you need a story that others can buy into. Your ability to lead and succeed depends on whether others believe in the new story that you’re presenting. Our breakthrough approach helps you craft the bigger story and align it across the business operations. This consulting method provides a systematic approach for driving change across your culture.
As trusted advisors, we provide the following value:
- Architecture your story for heightened receptivity and engagement
- Accelerate your ability to innovate and execute by aligning the culture
- Translate vision or strategy into a story everyone can embrace
- Redefine your brand and/or shift how key audiences perceive you
- Ensure that a high-stakes initiative doesn’t get lost in translation
The most vital instrument to anchor a transformative idea into reality is the story. This is why Storytelling Architecture is the missing link between innovation and marketing. Innovation doesn’t happen in a vacuum. It needs (1) a core story people can identify with, (2) mapped to your origins, values, and aspirations, and (3) calibrated to your culture’s evolving identity.
This breakthrough process is both art and science, as it requires an intuitive sensibility of system dynamics and human behavior. This is the quest of Get Storied. It’s why we’re dedicated in service to organizational systems at the growing edge of their industries or sectors.
To discuss your needs, schedule a free consultation.