Who We Serve
We work as trusted advisors to CEOs, CMOs, and visionary leaders with an important story to tell. Are you faced with industry disruption? Do you need to redefine your narrative? Do you know the right way to frame your message? Storytelling is the missing link between marketing and innovation.
Recent Engagements Include
- Ariba: Storytelling counsel to the CMO and Marketing Group
- Bath & Body Works: Storytelling counsel to the CMO
- Bloomberg: Storytelling counsel to CMO and Marketing Group
- California State Library: Storytelling counsel on future vision story
- Davidsohn: Storytelling counsel to CEO and consulting as a virtual CMO
- Sanofi-Aventis: Storytelling counsel to VP of Civic Engagement
- WPS: Storytelling counsel to CEO and leadership team
How We Work
1. Storytelling Architects. We specialize in crafting and blueprinting the language that transforms your innovation agenda into reality. This requires an in-depth appreciation for your culture and identity. We approach this in a co-creative mode—by bringing to the surface and giving voice to your dreams, fears, needs, and creative tensions. New language is then prototyped and validated through a range of R&D undertakings, stakeholder engagements, and storytelling outputs.
2. Trusted Advisors. The process of transformation is as important as the product. We provide you with continuous real-time strategic and empathic support throughout our engagement. All leaders must confront paradox and difficult choices. We hold a space of non-judgment in helping you move into new modes of thinking and behavior. We ask questions and question answers. We serve as your sounding board, coach, or teacher, depending on your needs and the context. As trusted advisors, we build meaningful relationships that stand the test of time.
3. Executive Producers. Lastly, story architecture and strategy are only as strong as the way they are embodied in the life of your organization. That’s why we equally work as a general contractor; helping you manage the phases, timelines, and activities related to your new story deployment. You’ll obviously need many partners to execute on the innovation agenda – i.e. ethnographic researchers, innovation designers, technologists, marketers, filmmakers, event producers, and other specialists. In addition to working with any of your preferred vendors, we offer a world-class cohort of creative partners and an inspiring network to take your organization to new heights.
Past Clients Include
- Conner Partners
- DC Mayor’s Office
- Ernst & Young
- Feathered Pipe Foundation
- International Storytelling Center
- maslansky luntz + partners
- National Audubon Society
- National Alliance of State Science Math Coalitions
- PBS Hawaii
- Peer Insight
- Schulich Executive Education Centre
- Social Solutions Software
- The Nature Conservancy
- UN Foundation
- Volans Ventures
- Western Psychological Services
- YWCA of O’ahu